Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Six Word Sunday Memoir

Imagining it's spring: still just imagining.

7 comments:

Carol said...

Love this! Just came back from a walk with my dog. We had 11 inches of snow in Denver last Sunday, but today it's almost sixty degrees. Lots of puddles, but if you squint, you can see the tiniest bit of green in the grass.

Tara @ A Teaching Life said...

Oh, let the imagining begin!

Anonymous said...

Apparently my area is supposed to get some snow...I am anticipating warmer weather for once in my life...thanks for reminding me it is coming!

Unknown said...

Come on spring. I'm so tired of snow!

Jaana said...

Maybe soon you will no longer have to imagine it:)

jmagee said...

I'm so ready for spring too! This was the perfect!

Larkin said...

This reminds me of the six word story by Ernest Hemingway:
"For Sale: Baby shoes. Never worn."
Such a few amount of words can have so much meaning!