Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lamb or Lion

I remember in elementary school we would talk about the weather each day, especially throughout the month of March. During March we would classify each day as a "lamb" or a "lion" day, depending on the temperament of the weather. It seems that in Utah and Idaho Mother Nature uses this month to make up her mind about allowing spring to come. Some days she feels good about it, others she's just not ready to let winter go. Today was a lovely day--a lamb day in every way. I didn't even wear a jacket to school, and I didn't even regret my decision until walking home with the sun setting.

Every time that I sit down to write, I seem to end up talking about the weather in some way. I apologize for the redundancy, but apparently the weather is something I'm passionate about.

1 comment:

Nanc said...

I love weather related posts. I'm so excited that you got to walk home from school with a 'lamb' day. I know we will start to catch up with Utah soon. Blizzard here yesterday ! xo