Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Cadbury

I accidentally bought a bag of mini Cadbury eggs today while I was picking up my prescriptions at the grocery store. Then to top it off, I accidentally opened the bag and started eating its contents within the first 10 minutes of being home. I also accidentally took the bag with me to the library in my backpack for my evening study session. I'm probably addicted. But when Easter only comes once a year, how can I resist?

My family Easter traditions are pretty special to me. What happens is the Monday following Easter, my mom gives us each $5 and sends us to Walmart to buy the discounted candy for ourselves. It's pretty magical if you ask me. Practicality always wins in the Carlisle family.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I did the same thing last week. I accidentally bought Cadburry eggs and ate the entire bag by myself in just a couple of days. But accidents happen I guess!

Nanc said...

I love those happy little accidents.:) xo