Day 1. I am in London this very second. I haven't even been pick pocketed yet. I am experiencing a bit of what is called "jet lag" or whatever. All I know is that I am sleeeeeeeeppppyyyy. The plane ride was pretty fun. We got to eat delicious airplane food. Also, watch movies or TV. I watched the Office. Also a really cheezy movie that I don't even want to mention to save face. Well, this is not making sense. Just know that I am here, and I am excited, and it is a beautiful city, with beautiful accents. Oh, and there is snow on the ground. I don't know if this is normal or not.
5 comments:
Glad to see you made it Carlisle! Hello from all your OGIO buddies. Take lots of pics & thanks for the blog link, we will check it often! ~Jess Rikli
Have fun!!!! Love you!
have SO much fun Mary!!!!
Glad you made it! Love you! Hope you're sleeping 'cause it's 2:30 there!
I am glad to know that you have not abandoned The Office while you are out seeing the world. I will think of you every time I watch The Office or Harry Potter.
Post a Comment