Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Benny

I don't know if I'll get in trouble for posting this, but I think everyone should know I have the best brother in the world. This email he sent me proves it. I've edited it preserve the authors private life.

"Hey they [girls] arent HOT they are vary prity daughters of our hevenly father no i havent kissed any one this year just kiding i have never kissed any girl. my life is wonderful i love yo and hop you are ctr

p.s. IM IN LOVE, IM IN LOVE! AND I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS
p.s.s im i love with you
P.s.s.s if you get me a soccer ball will you please make it a size five :) sorr i am so picky
LOVE BENJAMIN ATKIN CARLISLE"

1 comment:

mom said...

I like that my kids usually like eachother! Thanks for giving me the smile today!