Yay! I found your blog and now I can stalk you from afar. ha ha just kidding, but not really =P Looks like you are having a great time! Love the pictures--you are so cute!
Mary! Sorry I haven't commented since you got to London, but I am now so...there.:) Anyway, I am definitely getting jealous looking at all these amazing pictures. Can I come and join you? Seriously, it looks like you're having a blast! What an adventure! Can I come with you when you go back to dance with a real boy in those beautiful assembly rooms? I've always wanted to be a Jane Austen character.:) I'm glad you got there safe and sound, and I'm really glad you like your classes. The next few months will probably fly by, but I'm sure you'll do so much in the meantime! Maybe even get an accent.:) -Steph
3 comments:
Yay! I found your blog and now I can stalk you from afar. ha ha just kidding, but not really =P Looks like you are having a great time! Love the pictures--you are so cute!
Mary! Sorry I haven't commented since you got to London, but I am now so...there.:) Anyway, I am definitely getting jealous looking at all these amazing pictures. Can I come and join you? Seriously, it looks like you're having a blast! What an adventure! Can I come with you when you go back to dance with a real boy in those beautiful assembly rooms? I've always wanted to be a Jane Austen character.:) I'm glad you got there safe and sound, and I'm really glad you like your classes. The next few months will probably fly by, but I'm sure you'll do so much in the meantime! Maybe even get an accent.:)
-Steph
Oh Mary. I love you.
Post a Comment