Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Pictures to prove it.

In front of the tower of London

On London bridge, looking at the Tower of London Bridge

Real live guards

Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross station. The REAL DEAL!!! I didn't make it through, but I will try again.

This is my street!

Mmmmm. Ben's cookies. Delicious. Whoever said food in England is gross, lied. I've already gained 10 lbs. Below we have St. Paul's cathedral, a funny sign, a cool telephone booth, and Hyde Park ( a personal favorite).

6 comments:

Erin said...

you're so cool! I love that you went to platform 9 3/4 too. I can't wait to see what adventures life will bring you in London.

PS
I'm glad you haven't pick pocketed yet. maybe you should wear a fanny pack just to be safe though :) and take a picture.

Courtney said...

Mary! I love the pictures!

And I totally know Margaret in the first picture form high school...small world!

Emmilie said...

Mary! I am so happy that you are having so much fun! It looks incredible! Enjoy every second of it!!!

Katelyn said...

This is awesome, Mary!

And by the way, I saw the comment that your friend Erin said about the fanny pack, and I think it's a good idea. But just know that you shouldn't call it a fanny pack. "Fanny" means something different over there. :)

Mom said...

Did you know you had so many fans? ;-)

Jessica said...

Mary, You look great in your new coat! Looks like you are having a great time! Keep em coming, we all enjoy reading about your adventures!