Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Stranded on an Island
Airports opened up 3 hours before I was scheduled to leave london. mmhm. 3 hours! whatevs. All that this means is that everyone is starting to leave today, and I am scheduled to leave on Monday. 6 more days! This is great and all, but it will be weird to be here by myself, well myself and a handful of others, while everyone else goes back to the motherland. Eyjafjallajökull, the blessed volcano, must be an intervention from on high. I have decided that I must not have yet accomplished my higher purpose here in London. Perhaps there is a kitten I am destined to save from a tree. Perhaps I am destined to find true love at the singles ward on Sunday. Perhaps God wanted to grant me this week free from any kind of obligations of any kind. Who knows! I sure don't. Today, I am going to Madame Tussauds, playing American Football, and whatever else I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I were stranded with you.
Glad to see you are making the best of it.
I love you! Glad you're coming home Home HOME!!!
Post a Comment