Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Emotions

UPDATE: My flight has been cancelled. London for life!!!!!!

Things I didn't expect to fall madly in love with:
1. City parks and gardens
2. Art Museums <3
3. Living with 37 girls
4. Feeding the ducks
5. Candy. I didn't eat much before now...
6. Toffee flavoring
7. Bread and Cheese
8. Tintern Abbey
9. The theatre, Les Mis
10. Books Books Books!
11. Markets
12. Chips (aka French Fries)
13. Shopping?
14. Westminster Abbey
15. Hiking
16. Hand driers


Things I didn't expect to miss:
1. Singing at the top of my lungs in my car
2. Driers that don't melt my clothes
3. The Gym
4. Church only being a 3 hour ordeal
5. Cheap college food
6. The Library
7. A curling iron
8. Awkward dating
9. American Gum
10. The dry air

Things I surprisingly don't miss:
1. Mobile phones
2. My shoes
3. The snow (not a surprise)
4. TV
5. Hamburgers
6. Walking to class
7. Museum entrance fees

3 comments:

Abby said...

Mary, Mary......come back to USA! We miss you and are thinking about you!

Ashley A. said...

I can't believe all of this craziness with the flights! I hope you make it home! That has got to be a rollercoaster ride--saying goodbye over and over.

Gram B said...

So 1 more great day to explore something you haven't seen or been to. Did you make to the Victoria and Albert Museum? And just down the road from there is the ORIGINAL Boy Scout House, Lord Robert Baden-Powell. Think BIG before you leave. There is always more to love in London.