I want to see Wicked before I come home. I really do. I've seen it once before in Chicago, but I had horrible seats. I couldn't see anything besides blobs of color. My efforts to see Wicked in London have been adventures in and of themselves.
First time- I tried to see a matinee on a Saturday but I got lost and ended up discovering the red light district on accident.
Second time- I got all dressed up I was so excited. I usually just wear my normal clothes, but like I said, I was so excited. This time ended up to be a series of unfortunate events. First my friend Kira forgot her tube pass, then our train was super slow. Then we found out the station we needed to get off at was closed. Apparently their was a murder there a few hours before. We ended up giving up when we were more than a block away from the theatre, and had ten min. before the show started. Depressing? Yes. I came home and ran to my room very dramatically and fake cried it out.
Third time- Apparently Easter Monday is a big deal here. Everyone doesn't have work, and it also serves for spring break for all students. We made it to the theatre this time, but they were sold out. :( I came home and ate a chocolate egg for solace.
I'm going to keep trying. I will never give up! Never. Never. Never.
Fade to black.
4 comments:
FADE TO BLACK! I giggled and giggled at the DraMA! Verry lovely story leaving one with disapointment and hope at the same time...now to build the suspense...When will she try next?!
Dun Dun Duuuuuhn! (Dramatic vaudvillian music) Love you, my Bo Barry Canary!
Mary you are too funny. I love you
MARY! you must must must see it!!!! I am so sorry it has been so hard to get to, but it will definately be worth it!! I am still so jealous that you get to be doing all of these things!
Miss you! Can't wait for you to be home so I can see you!!
Maybe you should write your own play. You write your adventures so well.
Post a Comment