Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Of all things.

Could you believe that a volcano in Iceland would affect me? Of all things! This week was death week. I had five finals in two days. (Not cool by the way. I got the worst grades of my whole entire life including elementary school). Everyone was already freaking out about finals and the last days here in London. The estrogen levels peaked right after our last finals, and everyone was literally screaming for the next two hours. Then we realized the whole volcano thing that has all the airspace in the UK closed for who knows how long. I was supposed to go to Italy, but now I don't know what is going to happen. If I miss my flight to Italy, then chances of me getting another are slim. So this is a summary of my inside emotions: crazy excited to be done with finals, crazy excited for one last day in London, freaking out a little about when I will ever see America again.

No comments: