Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Gravity of the Situation

Sometimes I wonder if people back in the good 'ol USA understand the gravity of the volcanic stituation over here in Europe. The good news: I had another beautiful Saturday in London! I thought last Saturday was the very last one. But I'm lucky in that. Other good news: I have a flight out of London scheduled for this Tuesday. The bad news is that the chances are very high that my flight will be cancelled, and with that the period of my stay here is indefinite. I've heard rumors that this Iceland natural disaster could go on for years! Years!!!! Or weeks. Or months. BYU is taking care of me though, and I haven't been kicked on the streets yet. They are thinking of creative ways to get us home. Like taking a bus all the way to Milan, Italy to fly out. I'm going to be honest, that sounds like wicked fun in a strange way. A long bus trip through the country of Europe with thirty of my closest friends. What could be better? Well, this is the update from the stormy situation. Say a little prayer for me. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this haha. and you. and i agree.... life is so good to us. :) london for life biotches!

Tori Dumke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori Dumke said...

I second that. And also, CJ commented so that you'd comment on her blog. And I apologize for her profane language.

Allison Rex said...

I can't wait for you to come home!! We should do a photo shoot in all of your new clothes from London!! hehe!! but really, you should be my model!

Gram B said...

I hope you get the bus trip to Milan and then fly out. That sounds like the best idea..