Only in Utah will you find dance clubs that are alcohol and drug free, with more crowds coming for the country dancing than for the rap and kill people kinds of music. We went dancing Thursday night- we were supposed to go 80s dancing, but that club wasn't a dry club and two of the chicks with us are still under 21. I was secretly glad. I'm not really a hard core cluber believe it or not. I'm more of the read a book quietly kind of girl.
ps. To Niccole and Stefanie- I am sorry we didn't come to your birthday party. It breaks my heart a little bit that I didn't get to dance with you. Please take me back. Love, Mary


3 comments:
Hey! You stole my earrings!!! You nailed the 80's by the way.:-)
Mary, I will always take you back! In fact, I never left.
I hope you guys had a fun time!! Though like I told Tyler, alcohol or not, the people at Studio 600 are often MUCH nastier than those at Area 51, so you should come with us some other time.
SO FUN! Where did you go? Tell me! And, next time you go dancing...I want to go too!
Post a Comment