But I LOVE...
the smell of London, delicious food smells mixed with rain, mixed with something that I can't quite put my finger on.
I just got the information on one of my final exams coming up. This information also acted to inform me that my life as I know it is over if I want to get a stellar grade. If I want an A the dedication required will be comprable to a nun preparing to take her vows. I am in London dabnab it, and I will proudly sacrifice scholarly perfection to enjoy the my last moments in London to their fullest. I'm striving to strike a healthy balance between a carefree attitude and a psycho perfectionist.
3 comments:
The smell you can't place is probably pot.
And girl, you go on ahead and be mediocre! Live it up! Seize the day! :)
I can't wait to see you, hopefully before I go over there. We can make hamburgers together. I love you.
balance is one of those things we strive to maintain for our entire lifetime...way to be part of the human race!
I was going to say, the smell is probably truuuueeelovvvvee.
Post a Comment