Tuesday, June 2, 2009
This morning I threw my plate out the window
It was a good morning I must say. I ate my quesedilla for breakfast and noticed the plate I was using was covered in crumbs. I just had my car detailed, and didn't want to just put the plate onto the nice and clean seat. This is where my logic comes in. Of course it would be smart to just stick the plate out the window and allow the crumbs to blow off naturally. Of course. Too bad all the physics classes I took in high school didn't cross my mind. Turns out the second I stuck the plate out the window I flew into the air, and onto the street. Luckily I was only going 35 MPH and luckily there weren't any cars too close behind me. Luckily this provided me with many many extended seconds of laughing at myself. Ok, laughing with myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment