Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm in love.

I just wanted to announce to the world that I am in love! I've finally found someone perfect for me. Actually, Dad picked him out for me. (I've always been pro-arranged marraiges anyways) We spend hours together everyday. He always knows just what I want, and does exactly as I would like for him to do. I feel safe when I'm with him, he's an excellent listener, knows how to party, and knows when to be quiet too. He is quite a bit younger than me, but love knows no boundaries. His name is A.C. Slater, and he's the greatest thing since the ipod. I will be bringing him to the family reunion this year, so everyone get ready to meet the love of my life!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I like his name! He looks great.

Emmilie said...

He's so handsome. Congrats!!