Thursday, June 4, 2009
Excuse my behind...
I file stuff. Every day actually. The office is arranged with the filing cabinets all lined up in front of the customer service cubicles. Therefore, they pass me while I'm working constantly. This never really bothered me until this week. I had an epiphany! As I was bending over to but things in the bottom drawer of one of the zillion cabinets I realized that if they gave awards at work I would probably receive the most recognized back side award. Its always up in the air for everyone to observe! Thinking this made me slightly self conscious, and a little weirded out. I told my thought to the HR manager who also happens to be my old next door neighbor. After laughing with/at me she said that people had been mentioning to her that it looks like I've lost a lot of weight this past year (not that its true, but hey, it makes me feel good!) So at least along with noticing my behind they are also noticing it shrinking I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're silly. :) Brooke and I laughed at this.
-Becca
ps. This is brooke's account. I helped her get a blog today. I'm cool.
Post a Comment