Thursday, April 2, 2009
Superhero
So I have this friend who on the side of being a full time student is also a superhero on the side. She has blond hair, is about 5'3'', really attractive, and super fun to be around. Yesterday, I just happened to be with her when she got a secret call of duty. I think she thought I wouldn't notice her leave, go inside of the porta-potty on the side of the road and come out in a hot pink spandex outfit of some kind. And to think that she thought I wouldn't recognize her with the tiny little plastic mask she had on. Honestly, what is it with super hero's and their eye masks? Do they honestly believe that those who know them won't be able to identify them? Anywho, within three seconds of receiving the call she had changed and began running down the street with the speed and grace of a cheetah. I decided to grab my bike and follow her. We ended up in an abandoned shack where there was a bomb set to go off in thirty seconds. I watched as she worked agilely to cut the right wires, I can't remember if it was the red one, or the blue one. It doesn't matter anyways. It was all a set up. These dumb boys thought it was funny. They didn't think so after she gave them atomic wedgies for their punishments though. Making a long story short, my best friend is a superhero! How cool is that! I'm not supposed to tell anyone, so I just thought I would put it here. Mum's the word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I've seen her doing dishes at my house! She's fast though and just comes around once in a while...If you're not paying attention she's gone again before you know it! :-)
New Post! (repeated obnoxiously...ad nauseum...) ;-)And don't forget Gma's b-day on Thursday!
Post a Comment