Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Mrs. Clean

I am probably the strangest person I have ever met. Last semester I spent my free time learning to play the guitar. This semester the guitar has spent too much time under my bed and I have spent my free time cleaning. Not all of it, but a lot lately. Its so therapeutic! I love doing dishes and vacuuming the best. Today after school I deep cleaned my room and organized it all so that I have a nice place to study for all my finals. There just seems to be something empowering about cleaning and pretending like I'm domestic. We'll see if I still like this stuff after having 20 kids or so...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love doing the dishes by hand. It was my therapy last year when we didn't have a dish washer. I loved it!!

Mom said...

Then come home...Lots of therapy here!