Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Prop 1

To the owners of The Buick:

I have carefuly developed a plan and program that will make the lease of the Buick in question to your eldest daughter for the duration of the summer a benefit to you as well as to the rest of the family. I cannot begin to mention the benefits having it will provide for her, however you may find yourselves asking, "How on earth will this be a benefit to me?" Well, here is what I propose:

If the car in question is loaned to your eldest daughter for the duration of the summer she will-
1. Pay a monthy amount to the parents who can use it for whatever they like. Whether it be to make happy the carless daughter at home, or to go on hot dates. The amount could vary anywhere from $25- $50.
2. Visit the family home in Jerome, Idaho at least once monthly to increase family bonds, and provide amiable sociality.
3. Do the dishes endlessly whenever she is home.

These terms and conditions are subject to negotiation. Please ponder and consider these things thoughtfully. Much love has been used in developing this plan.

Sincerely,
The Eldest Daughter

3 comments:

parental unit said...

The parental units are discussing Prop 1. Said parental units regret to inform you that this proposal doesn't look good for passage at this juncture...Their love for you, however, remains unmoved.

Careless Sister said...

Dear Elder Sister,
What will I do when I have a job and go to CSI? How will I make it to school, and work, and how will everything work out? You are too good at persuading people, and I am too good at complaining. I bet you win. You're good at winning. I love you. Lots. :) Lets chat soon, okay? Love, Careless Sister at home.

Becca said...

I can't even spell carless correctly. . . ugh. You might as well take the Buick right now.