Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Water

This is gross, and I hate to publish graphic stuff like this, but there are a few things on my mind. First, there are new space tech bathrooms on campus with automatic everything. Even the toilet paper despenser is automatic. I just wanted to say, its a nice idea and all, but really, I prefer to pull out my own sheet of toilet paper. It freaks me out every time I go to grab some. I think technology has finally gone too far.

Second thing, I have been exercising my little heart out. Walkin everywhere, running about 11.5 miles every week, lifting weights, all that jazz. Yet my stomach is huge! I've figured it out today. Its my friend water retention. I looked it up on google to see how to fix it. Apparently having a diet with a lot of sodium will do this to you. Next I looked up a list of foods that are high in sodium. Sure enough, the list was exactly my diet. Plus apples. Apples are probably the only good thing I eat. Everything else is cheap, and therefore processed, (now I'm not taking potato chips but pretzels just so we're on the same page) which will eventually cause me to suffer death by bloating. Or death by sodium. I'm going to try to put more green things in my diet. Or more natural things at least. I don't want to feel gross anymore.

2 comments:

Gram B said...

Does milk really do a body good?
A nutritionist investigates the claims about the beverage. Go read this article at MSN.com
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22349307/ This is very interesting.

Unknown said...

I completely agree with you on the toilet paper.