Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Funny Story

For fun on Thrusday night Maddison and I decided to get in some trouble. The evening consisted of dreaming up ways in which we could prank the guys that live across the complex from us. We gathered some good ideas....(evil laugh)

One idea that I have always dreamed about but never actually brought to pass became a reality for us. We started off by going to DI, where we found a bowling ball for $2. What a steal! This was followed by a quick trip to Walmart where we purchased hot glue and Vaseline. We then proceeded to fill up the holes of the ball with the hot glue, and then cover the whole ball with Vaseline. Ha. aha ahaha. We put it in a plastic grocery bag, and then put that bag into a back pack. The rest was easy...too easy... The apartment we wanted to inflict this prank on only had two guys home, both of whom were not really that attentive to the environment around them. So Maddi talked to them while I went back to the bathroom and carefully placed the ball in the toilet. Yes. The toilet. I then wrote on their mirror with a dry erase marker, "You've been punked!" Then we laughed. A lot.

We also looked for this chemical called Methylene Blue, which apparently you can add to brownies turning the victim of your seemingly kind act of sharing's pee blue. However, in doing the research for this it turns out it can be dangerous, and some people are allergic to it. So we're putting this one on the shelf for now.

To get us back, the guys didn't really inflict any damage. They just stole Maddi's keys and put them in Jello. It was kind of weak sauce. They also moved her car around the corner. That had us worried for about a second. But only a second.

2 comments:

Emmilie said...

Mary, I freakin' love you. And I am so happy your life has fulfillment and meaning to it now. Good thing for DI and bowling balls. And hot sauce. Love you!

jennifer said...

I am SO jealous that you did the bowling ball one...that IS one of my life goals you know!