If I were a fish I wouldn't fail in my creative writing class. And by fail I mean lose a point on each assignment because I don't follow directions exactly.
If I were a fish I would never stub my toe or jam my finger. Also, I wouldn't really ever get paper cuts. If I did get cut I don't think it would bother me.
If I were a fish there wouldn't be room in my tiny brains to worry about stuff. About my future. All that I would need to watch out for would be hooks and fake worms and rubbery boots.
If I were a fish I wouldn't get bored. I could find a mermaid and become her best friend. We would go everywhere together and sing songs together.
If I were a fish I would have big creepy eyes that I could use to creep people out who I didn't like very much. And if I did like them I could try to seduce them with my opulent stare.
If I were a fish I would be a vegetarian. No more cows would I consume. Also, I don't think I would eat shell fish anymore.
If I were a fish my body would always be sleek and ready for swim season and the beach. No more dieting. Just a day full of swimming and sun.
If I were a fish I wouldn't live in Idaho. I would be a tropical breed where the water was always warm. I would probably live in a small secluded pond somewhere without sharks or pollution.
If I were a fish I would never have to shave my legs again. I wouldn't have legs actually.
If I were a fish I would live in a school of fish so that I didn't ever get lonely and so that I always had someone to play with who understood me completely.
If I were a fish I wouldn't be human anymore. It would be fun for a day probably, but then I would miss things that only people can do, like eating ice cream.
1 comment:
dang..you are SO cool!!!! you have these thoughts in your head that I could never be smart enough to think of, let alone put into words....wow!
Post a Comment