Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The New Year

It is a new year. Its 4 am. Forgive whatever it may be that doesn't make sense.

This time last year I was with my friends Emmilie and Kristen. We had just watched the Singles Ward 2. I was getting ready to go back up to college to begin a new semester with all new roommates. I wanted to be an English Major or an Art Major or something. I had know idea of the amazing friends I would make this year, and all that was in store for me. In contrast I spent tonight with some cool kids I just met today a half an hour before the singles dance. We partied at the local college and when I say party I mean in the Mormon way. I'm getting ready to begin a new semester with all new roommates yet again, and at a new school. I still don't know what my major is. So much has happened/changed I can't even begin to imagine what's coming in 2009! Here is the top 10 list stuff that happened in 2008 in my small world.

1. I made at least 5 new best friends.
2. Visited the Oregon Coast for the first time. Pretty pretty.
3. Learned the basics of playing the guitar.
4. Completed my Associates of Science.
5. My family moved to Idaho.
6. I worked in Vegas, San Fransisco, and Chicago serving pie and coffee.
7. I cut my hair short.
8. I purchased over 200 items on itunes.
9. I learned to love to write and filled 1 3/4 journals.
10. I got a new shiny bike. It's cute.
11. I accidentally tried tea and coffee. A year of firsts. ha.

No comments: