Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Whole New World

Snap. People are boy crazy here. Ok, I should say people are boy/girl crazy. Its insane. Also, people date more here. All I hear is girly talk about who likes who and who wants who to hold who's hand and who wishes who would ask who out and yadayada. If I even hint to thinking someone is attractive, just attractive, not even considering or knowing personality, just from first glance, then I am attacked from all sides with shrieks and giggles and plotting. :) Cute. Overwhelming.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh goodness. :) This made me giggle out loud. I'm in school, so people are getting suspicious. I'm not exactally supposed to be on your blog, but I can't help it!! I check it almost every single day, and am so glad you FINALLY blogged. :) :)Who do you think is attractive? Maybe you'll be able to get two dates a month in. haha :) Oh boy oh boy. I miss you. I love you. I want you to be near. Come home soon. I love you.
Love,
Blecka

jennifer said...

hahaha....that's so crazy.

Anonymous said...

Yep...It's not like Becca's burning up the date scene here. Now she has to work at getting dates AND get a 3.7!!! ;-)