Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

i love to Partay

It turns out I've been less studious at a school with a more rigorous academic realm. Silly. There's just so much fun stuff to do! This week I went to the basketball game against UNLV. We lost, but I sat so close I could see the sweat of the players faces. It was pretty exciting. Then last night we went to a concert for a band "Love you Long Time". It was pretty sweet. It was at a small venue here in Provo. I'm going to do my homework. I am. Just later. Also, my whole body likes to be sore all the time. It could be because I go jogging everyday, or my weight training class, or possibly the yoga? ha. Its the most amazing feeling to lie in bed late at night when you know you've played hard, and you've worked hard. I'm going to be as strong as a ninja soon.

2 comments:

Gram B said...

That's great, stay active, just don't do your hair without calling Amy (Hanson) Green. You may live to regret it. hahahah...

Becca said...

Can we partay together soon...????? PLEASE!