OK, so I've been tempted for about six months now to dye my hair brown. Yes. Brown. Or cut my hair into an A-line. Yes. A-line. Something drastic. I'm only young once. However, I'm scared.
I vote for the cut...your hair color is gorgeous and will take forever to go back to it's natural color once your'e sick of the borwn. amd I too late to be giving advice? is the deed done? GO WITH THE CUT! and keep it blonde
Okay okay, the brown was just a mean joke. I wanted to ruin your luscious locks of gold. For a little bit I thought it would be funny. Leave it blond please.
7 comments:
Make it brown. :)
i like blonde...
Your dad and I like Maddison and everything, but we are concerned about the influence she may be imposing on you...
Do it, do it!
It will be fun, I promise! I'm always doing crazy stuff with my hair. :D
maybe you need becca's brave pants.
I vote for the cut...your hair color is gorgeous and will take forever to go back to it's natural color once your'e sick of the borwn. amd I too late to be giving advice? is the deed done? GO WITH THE CUT! and keep it blonde
Cut if you must (sure!!), not color. I would be sad.
Seriously. Really?! Brown? With your hair color?
Okay okay, the brown was just a mean joke. I wanted to ruin your luscious locks of gold. For a little bit I thought it would be funny. Leave it blond please.
Post a Comment