Twas the night before classes and all through the house,
6 nice girls were stirring, (of course there was no mouse)
The outfits were laid near the closets with care,
In hopes that cute boys would look and not stare.
Ha. That's my first day of school poem. I'm official now at this big school. I found all three of my classes, and only needed help once (or twice). Its not as scary as I thought it would be. The only scary thing is how far apart everything is. Also, the hill covered in a billion stairs. Now THAT was a work out! When I got out of my last class, I nearly cried when I saw how much it had snowed. Nevertheless, I walked home! If I had been wearing good boots it wouldn't have been anything to write about, but I didn't wear sensible shoes. I wore cute ones. From now on I will not wear cute ones. :) I'm smiling. I like it here. The end.
Ps. Pictures will soon be added. I just forget to take them sometimes.
6 comments:
sounds like fun! I like your poetry.
Mary is now an official BYU student!! Welcome!
Hey. What's up. . . homie? or shall I say, awayie??? Hmm. . . . I am glad you're happy in college. Read my blog. I dedicated a song to you. You write good. Love ya!
I love you.
Were those the stairs by the Field house? I remember them so well. Love you.
Mary! I don't think we've ever really talked, but I just ran onto your blog and started to read because I saw that you went to BYU, and I just wanted to say... those stairs are horribly scary. But, if you want massive calves, they're definitely the way to go!
Post a Comment