Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home!

Many things have happened this past week.
1. I've graduated from BYU Idaho with my Associates Degree..
2. I've moved home sweet home for the three week break.
3. I've had a not so mid-life crisis, and changed my major again.

Basically, I'm still unsure of what my future in school holds for me. All that I know is that I'm going to BYU, and I'm going to try to do what I love, art. That right. I'm going to be a starving artist. I'm putting together a portfolio as we speak. I guess if I get in I'll know its right. If I don't, I'll figure something else out. I'm personally not against beauty school...

Besides the fact that my stomach knots everytime I even think towards next semester with both anxiety and excitement, it is so good to be home!

4 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

As long as you have some kind of graphic design classes, you won't be starving too often :) That's what I wish I would have done - just a plain old BA in Art doesn't get you anywhere without some kind of graphic design.

Courtney said...

Mary, I'm so excited to have you in P-town come January!! We have lots of fun adventures. I can feel it!

Emmilie said...

I think that being an art major is pretty much the coolest thing... maybe ever. I really am so happy that you are doing it! Way to follow your heart!!

Adrian said...

I've seen your coloring books...you'll definitely make it big in the arts!