Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Freezing Bliss
As I left my apartment this morning to go to my 8:00 class I was greeted by a temperature of 5 degrees Fahrenheit. The kind of cold that you can't breathe in without covering your mouth. The kind of cold that makes your ears throb. The kind of cold that makes you cut through every building you possibly can on the way to your destination just to have a breath of warm air. The best part of this kind of cold is the freezing sensation of your nose hairs. All side effects of cold are worth it for this one, extremely fascinating phenomenon. At first you think that maybe there is just a rather large crusty boogy in your nose, but after a while you convince yourself that that can't be it. When you breath out, the little icicles on your nose hairs melt, when you breathe in they freeze. I will miss this feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I laughed really hard. Amen.
Post a Comment