- I met, dated, and decided to marry the coolest man alive.
- I finished the teaching program, completing my 6th year of college.
- I landed an internship to teach 7th and 9th grade English.
- I ran a marathon.
- I learned that I probably won't ever run a marathon again.
- I had kidney stones.
- I journeyed to Idaho 7 times.
- I read over 30 books.
- I started pseudo-budgeting for the first time. (baby steps)
- I am still the most picky eater in my immediate family, but my mom still loves me for it. My favorite foods are still Pizza and Ice Cream. My love for pizza has especially continued to grow over this year.
- I learned that Diet Coke and other similar drinks actually work to dehydrate you, rather than hydrate. Sad.
- I learned how to really drive a stick shift. I sort of knew before this, but it is completely natural now.
- I learned more about politics than ever before. I participated in the presidential election as an educated voter.
- I learned that Cheese Its really are superior to Cheese Nips, thanks to a side-by-side blind taste test.
- I learned that Banana Republic gives a teacher discount!
- I learned that when you put God first in your life, you are happier, and things work better.
- I learned that broken hearts can be healed, 100% through Jesus Christ.
- I learned that daily scripture study really does bring power and peace to life.
- I learned that exercising regularly really does help me in all aspects of my life.
- I learned that no matter how old you get, Mom's are still the best.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
20 things about 24
Well, it would appear that I am another year older, and wiser too. Here are some of the great things that happened during the past year of my life, or things that I learned:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. :) You're cool. I liked your posts. Thanks for bloggggggggggging.
I just read this! I didn't know you were still blogging! Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment