Today my roommate looked at me with a satisfied smile, exclaiming that she had figured out why I was so funny. According to her, “There are just some moments when you look just like a four year old!”
Well, thank you.
I don’t know how else to respond to such a comment. In this particular instance, I had just finished showing her my huge bicep I got from working out this morning. I don’t know any four year old that even knows the word bicep, yet alone where it is located. Perhaps she is recalling how last night I jumped down the porch steps as we were leaving, and made a really cool flying sound effect. She also claims that following the big flight, I proceeded to do the bunny hop all the way to the car- but guess what Christina, there are no witnesses to confirm or deny this.
So again, thank you. One day when I am 32 years old, I’m sure I will appreciate the youthful assumptions people make about me.

5 comments:
Oh my Mary. That hair cut is something else, but I think it's rivaled by that amazingly thick head of hair you have!
hahahaha oh my oh my oh my
that is a hilarious picture. i just laughed my butt off!
I laughed so hard with this picture, too. I think that every child who has grown up in the 90s has experienced a bowl hair cut.
I never experienced a bowl hair cut. I let Mary do that for the both of us. :)
hahaha i am the infamous roomie that said that. and i love it when you bounce around the house haha. i said it.
Post a Comment