Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Library Lovin

I got a wicked cool shirt today. It is lime green, and says, "Eight out of five dentists say that studying in the library is six bajillion times more effective than studying in your shower."

I feel as though I am the luckiest girl alive.

My job here at the library is pretty low key. I sit at a desk and answer peoples questions. Favorites include everything from, "Where is the nearest bathroom?" to "I can't find this journal", or "I need help finding ten sources for this paper that is due tomorrow." Most recently, "Do you have any good ideas for a Halloween costume?"

I don't always sit. Sometimes I get to shelve. Or straighten stuff. I even enjoy these more mundane tasks. It takes a lot of self control not to stop and read interesting stuff I pass in the isles.

The moral of this story is, well there are two morals. 1. I'm a nerd. 2. I love my job.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love your shirt!