Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I do believe in miracles, I do! I do!

It's crunch time folks. My housing contract is sold, I move out on the 19th. I have purchased my non-refundable plane ticket. I have my passport. I'm registered for classes abroad. There is no backing out unless I want to lose millions of dollars. So now is when I look for a miracle. The balance of my tuition is due this week, and I am really close to being able to pay for it all, but not quite there. I am hopeful though. The Lord helped Moses to part the Red Sea, which is a pretty big deal. That is altering the face of the planet. My needs are not so big in the broad scheme of things, although big to me. This is an exciting adventure though. The bravest thing I've ever done in my whole 20 years. And now I'm proud of myself, if you will allow me to say so, because I'm not even freaking out, or having an anxiety attack about the whole thing. *deep breath*

No comments: