Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Slice of Life
When I walked to school this morning at 6:43 am it was only -2 degrees Fahrenheit outside. I just don't understand how the cold can squash out so much of my motivation to do anything at all. It takes all the strength I can muster to walk out the door. I have recently found myself obsessively checking the weather forecast not only for the next five days, but for the next five months, just so I know when to hope for bearable weather. I've also started drinking hot chocolate. The thing is, I really don't like hot chocolate. It makes me feel super nauseous and burns my tongue every time without fail. Yet I've found myself going out to buy it twice in the past week. I'm just worried that if winter doesn't leave soon I might accidentally drop out of school and move to Mexico, become addicted to hot drinks, forever have ice crystals on my nose hairs, or die due to a lack of vitamin D. #iliveforsummer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ill move to mexico with you. do you buy the 7-11 hot chocolate? it's the bomb.
Post a Comment