Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmases Past

I had a very happy, very blessed childhood and was in no way deprived of Merry Christmases. However, every kid always has a few things on their Christmas list that are a little bit outlandish in hopes for a true Christmas miracle and a kind hearted Santa delivery. Here are the outlandish Christmas wishes I've had throughout the years archived here for no other reason than to take a walk down memory lane.


Age 8-12


I always wanted a barbie jeep. They sold them at Costco. I knew that if we broke something then my parents would have to buy it, so I created a plot where I would "accidentally" fall on the jeep breaking it just enough so that my parents would have to purchase it and it would still be usable. I never had the guts to do it though. Also, I think I told my parents my plan which defeated the purpose of having a plan.

Age 12


Becca and I wanted a handheld TV. We didn't really know if they existed or not, but they seemed cool. 

Age 13

giant makeup kit. Maybe I got this, I don't remember...

Age 14

A real acceptance letter from Hogwarts, verifying my belief that I was a witch caught in a muggle world.

Age 15

I think these teen years I didn't really want anything in particular, which is why I mostly got magic tricks and origami--which I thoroughly enjoyed!

Age 16


A new car. Duh.

Age 19


A tanning bed.

Age 21


A boyfriend.

Age 22


World Peace.

Age 23 (current)

College paid for. :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you for gracing my blogfeed with your presence today! I loved this