Monday, May 4, 2009
Swimming
Today was the first swim of the season. I got home from work around 5, ate some pizza, and then heard the news that everyone was going swimming at six o'clock. How could I resist? I even practiced being brave and asked some new kids in the ward to come too. It ended up being 3 girls, and 7 boys. I learned really fast that boy's ideas of swimming are extremely different than girls. Personally I like to jump into the pool, splash around a little, and then get out to soak up the sun. Boys like to swim laps for hours and call it a game. They called this particular lap session "Sharks and Minnows" or "Marco Polo." Who said swimming around with your eyes closed trying to feel around for people was fun? It was in a way, but quickly wore me out. Next time us girls decided we are going to have a girl swim party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment