Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back to Business

I'm back at school! It is basically my second day here, and I've already been locked out of my apartment. That brings me here, to the library. I havn't gotten my new roommates phone numbers yet, and they went shopping out of town. Basically I went to pick up my books from the bookstore, which were really big and heavy, took them back to find the door locked...and I've been a wanderer ever since!

Basically, it feels good to be at school again. I can't wait to begin classes and homework and study. Today on my locked out journyings I applied for graduation for this December so I can wrap up my A.A. and head out of town. I will really miss this place though!

Another thing, the storage situation in my apartment is shabby. Girls have to put food in the closet, or the hallway. Yesterday I bought grocerys and had to eat 12 oz of corn in one sitting because it wouldn't fit in the freezer. Yum for the first 20 bites.

Well, I think I'm going to wander a bit more, but stay tuned. More info to come...

No comments: