Saturday, February 9, 2008
Sweethearts Ball
The day arrived for which all the girls in the kingdom had been awaiting; the Sweethearts Ball. Preparation and much thought had gone into making this a special day relatively speaking. A whole team of attendants worked to bring out the beauty in the princesses. Princess Ariel was the head attendant. The girls worked and worked until they felt confident with their appearance. Meanwhile the princes of the kingdom worked in the kitchen of the ladies to prepare the special feast. Odd sounds and smells came from where they labored yet the ladies exercised their faith and minded to their own business. Finally the dinner was ready, as were the ladies (only one hour behind schedule). The Princes took the ladies arms and escorted them to the banquet hall. The dinner was delightful. The conversation lovely. The company certainly appropriate. The gentlemen bid the servants to clear the dinner and off they went to the grand ball. It was certainly a treacherous journey with the ice, slush and stiletto heals. Nevertheless, everyone arrived in safety. The orchestra played a odd variety of tunes, much like the stake dances, yet even stranger. Every other song was a slow song, in which the lights were dimmed to give the princess a chance to seduce the ladies into loving them. (the princesses were not fooled) The evening came to a close after much frivolous behavior and laughter. The young men escorted the ladies back through the cold night to their humble abode. After some light conversation and the hour of curfew they left them.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are so amazingly beautiful!! I love you and miss you ever so much. It looks like you had a ton of fun!! I love the hair. Amen.
I also love the hair. Very beautiful. It sounded like a fun night! I thought you're response to the invitation was hilarious, too.
your hair was adorable, and it sounds like you had fun. good thing those silly princes didn't fool you.
wow. you look like you showered. i'm impressed.
Hey Mary this your most adorable little sister Emma Lee Carlisle/Wonder Woman the Magnificent!!!!!! I think that your roomates are cute!!! Love Emma
I need a new Blog!!! love, mom.
Post a Comment