Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Holiday of the Day

My dear friend Sharee and I decided to take after Benny's wonderful idea and make each day a holiday. I figure this could make for some sweet blogging material. So each day, I'll let you know what the day is, unless I forget, or unless its not too interesting. Well, tomorrow is Gratitude day meaning one must go out of her way to show the people in her life she is grateful for them in anyway she can. So everyone... Ready, Set, GO!

Thank you to everyone who reads and comments on my blog. It really makes my day. Thanks Mom and Dad for always being my biggest fan. It was such a privilege to get to see you three weekends in a row! Thanks Becca for being such a fun friend and for letting me hang out with you. Thanks Emma for always being there, and for your example of patience. Thanks for going on a date with me Benny, and playing at the park. It was so much fun! Thanks cousins (Erin, Ashley, Jamie, Kristen, Emily) for your examples. I hope I can be like you when I grow up! I love watching you, and the amazing woman you all are! (Your husbands are cool too.) I love you all! Thanks friends (you know who you are) for listening to me, and laughing at my jokes, and for never giving up on me. :) Thank you roomies for not getting mad at my messes, for crying with me over silly things, for sharing so willingly, and for motivating me to become better than I am. All of you listed above have helped me to get to where I am today. Thanks.

6 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

You're welcome. You might be Dave's cousin, but I claim you as my own :)

Emmilie said...

You may in fact be the coolest person ever. In light of Gratitude day, thank you for riding on a bus for 6 hours, and giving me your advice, and your blessing. You are the greatest. Love you lots!!

Anonymous said...

I like your gratitude day, but I missed it! Since I don't want to wear a flower today (parent teacher conferences) I'll be grateful today. I'm grateful for such awesome kids and family that loves each other!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I like your gratitude day, but I missed it! Since I don't want to wear a flower today (parent teacher conferences) I'll be grateful today. I'm grateful for such awesome kids and family that loves each other!
Mom

Ashley A. said...

I want to grow up to be like you! :)

Jaime said...

Thanks so much Mary. I admire you too. You are great. And I totally want you to do a triathlon with us. Let me know what your plans are for the summer.