Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hair Cut

I decided it was time to make an independent leap in my life. This for me was made manifest in getting my hair cut shorter than its been since the eight grade. I tried to hard not to tell my mom about it...but I called her on the way to the salon. And I had to bring my friend Brittany along to hold my hand. So much for independent. Ha. :) Maybe next time eh?

Here is a picture...

4 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

I love the new 'do - it's super cute!

Jaime said...

Mary, it's super cute. do you like it? LOoks like your having a ball at school. Keep it up.

Ashley A. said...

I agree that your hair look so cute. I think I am going to cut my hair short, too. I need a change.

Erin said...

I LOVE IT! The new independent and more collegiate you. even if someone was holding your hand. it still counts.