Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Movin In....yay!

Hey! I moved in today! With a few tears, shopping trips, meltdowns and meltups I'm feelin'pretty good about it. I have a fantastic roomy named Aimee. I like her. We have another roommate from a far away land, and the fourth is MIA. We know nothing about her, and have heard nothing.

Here are the pictures of the process.....

Step 1. Shopping



Yes, my mommy loves me. Yes, I will be eating on this new adventure of college. All of you who worried about me, Ha. I'm fine!

Step 2. Unpacking







Step 3. All (almost) done!






So, that is a brief tour. I hope you enjoyed it. I hope that I survive this crazy first week and that I am able to write again.....Until next time, remember, its a beautiful day in your neighborhood!

Mary Christine Princess Rose Pedals Tapanga Carlisle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, Mary? I like your room. It looks HOT, like ME! Come home soon. I love you! Today I went to church and we had a really good lesson about Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden. I learned that when God said Adam would die it wasn't body death it was spiritual death. Yesterday I went to Jack's wedding reception. It was interesting to hear the Pastor do a marriage blessing. Love, Benny

Anonymous said...

cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful that you have pictures of me in your room. I hope that some of them are cute. Do you miss any of your closet space? I love you. I hope that you are having fun. Bye! I'm going to go and play a game.

Erin said...

your room looks totally adorable. I love the "m" on your bed. you are going to have so much fun in college. don't forget to post lots in between studying, classes, and boys. (oh and I like that you put the 'kiss me' song on your playlist. with that kind of m usic you are going to lose our bet little missy).