Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I like to move it move it....

So, I've been working on cleaning up my stuff and packing up. Everyone in my family has been helping out! Its great!


First, notice how much fun I was having!


Here is my lovely mother slaving over my beautiful college quilt. So full of sweet lovin....


Here is my dad! He is fixin' my computer! Yay dad!


This is my room...part of it anyways. Its getting empty...or clean. I can't decide. Either way I will definatly miss this comfortable lifestyle I have grown accustomed to.

So this is it. Fun stuff eh? I can't wait to begin my new adventure, the new chapter of my fairytale life. I'm not sure if it will be a disney version, or a grim brothers version! Just you wait....

1 comment:

Erin said...

it looks like the new camera is working marvelously! i can't to se epictures from your college adventure. you are going to have a ton of fun.