Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

To Do

Now that school is officially summer, there are many things I hope to accomplish.

  • Go to Zion's National Park and camp and hike and star gaze
  • Go to a beach somewhere. Anywhere...
  • Read a lot of YA lit so that I am ready to enter the world of 7th graders.
  • Join BYU's group of Juvenile and YA book reviewers 
  • Hike up to as many of the peaks in Utah as possible
  • Go swimming at least 3 times a week
  • Plant a mini-garden on my balcony
  • Get a teacher wardrobe
  • Visit my family in Idaho as much as I can
  • Get back into writing poetry
  • Stop biting my nails
  • Go on lots of bike rides (this may require me to get a bike)
  • Find a reason to sing this song:

4 comments:

Jen Castagno said...

there is a ya club at byu? what? i want to come with

mom said...

I like you. I'm glad we made your To Do list!

Elizabeth said...

I like this to-do list. #perfectsummer

cecily said...

I can think of a reason for you to sing that song....