Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I forgot to tell you...

I decided what to do! I decided a few weeks ago what direction I really want to take academically and professionally. I promise this time is the real deal.

Drum roll...................................................

English Major (hasn't changed), with a minor in Business Management.

There you have it! Kind of anti-climactic, but I feel good about it. I still want to be a certified librarian, and I feel this is the best way to prepare. So next semester I'm taking Econ 110, Accounting 200, and a special class to prep for grad school.

The other part of the plan is to find an internship for this summer. Not just any internship, a wicked cool one, preferably out of state.

2 comments:

mom said...

I like it when you say 'wicked cool' :-)

Tori Dumke said...

Go team! I also like when you say "wicked cool." I vote that you come have your wicked cool internship in D.C. Library of Congress anyone?