It is official, I am copying Becca’s blog from now on. :)Hope you don’t mind Boo*!
1. I’m obsessed with flossing my teeth. It is one of my favorite activities.
2. I have had 34 roommates: Aimee, Jordan, Teresa, Sharee, Camile, Ashla, Emmilie, Kinsy, Laura, Jennifer, Greta, Marie, Maddi, Jazlyn, Katelyn, Natalie, Alison, Crystal, Stephanie, Heather, Christine, Chelsea, Rachel, Sarah, Sarah, Ressa, Kalyn, Alyssa, Margaret, Hannah, Emma, CJ, Ashley, Sara. (I’ve moved every six months for the past three years.)
3. Even though I’m an English major, I’m still the world’s worst speller.
4. I have always loved my name. Usually when I played house when I was little, I would refuse to have a fake name. The only times I made exceptions were for Crystal, or Princess Rose Pedals.
5. My first boyfriend was Jacob. My mom babysat him. We kissed one day, and then broke up at school when he told all my friends about it. I was M.A.D.
6. I don’t understand how people can “forget” to eat a meal. This has NEVER happened to me.
7. My biggest fears in life are 1. getting hit by a bicycle. 2. waking up and discovering that I am brunette.
8. I can’t sleep in. I try and try but the latest I ever sleep is until 9:30 AM. I also can’t stay up past 10:00 PM without losing all my social norms.
9. My favorite place in the whole world is the beach. Any beach. California, Oregon, Florida, you name it. I just love the ocean- its enormity, its smell, its sound.
10. Emma said that she found out the real reason why I was named Mary. She said my parents first dog was named Molly, and Molly got hit by a car and died before I was born. Emma said my mom said I was named after Molly, their real first child.
12. More than anything, I love my family, and my Savior.
13. I’m not tough when it comes to pain. Even thinking about blood makes me queasy. This month I got my very first jammed finger, which was a big deal.
14. I constantly doodle in class to stay awake. Class everyday at 1:00 PM wasn’t actually the best idea..
15. Next semester I have to take accounting AND Economics. It has been four years since I have taken anything close to a math class.
16. I usually can’t have painted fingernails because of my obsessive compulsive streak. If one finger chips, chances are I will obsess over all my nails until I have chipped all the polish off.
17. When I was younger, I would spy on my sista Becca, who had a secret rock star voice that she would only use when she thought she was alone. Like...when she was on the toilet or something. I would beg and beg her to sing with it all the time, but she wouldn’t.
18. We never had a boy barbie growing up, which ruined our fun- until I was quite resourceful. I asked Becca if she wanted a boy barbie. Of course she said yes. So I took her prettiest barbie and cut off all the hair when she wasn’t around making Teresa the new Ken. She still hasn’t forgiven me.
19. My favorite animal is an extinct animal. But when I’m old, I’ll probably get a watch dog to scare away the neighbors and carolers.
20. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I have been listening to Christmas music secretly since September.
21. Benny and I used to pretend that we were twins even though we are 8 years apart. I think it may have started when he got his glasses, as a ploy to get him to think it was cool since I had glasses too. But let’s face it, I was his favorite sister.
22. One time Emma tried to get me to do her cheer conditioning work out, and I almost cried. She is one tough mamma. I prefer the relaxing practice of yoga.
23. I’m super stoked to be a mom someday.
24. I don’t have a competitive bone in my body. (maybe just one but it is like an inactive volcano- who knows if it will ever flare up) Sometimes I cheat in card games.
25. I love spicy food, but I have the stomach of a 90 year old woman so I can’t handle it. This is depressing to me.
26. Best fact of all: I hate celery.
1. I’m obsessed with flossing my teeth. It is one of my favorite activities.
2. I have had 34 roommates: Aimee, Jordan, Teresa, Sharee, Camile, Ashla, Emmilie, Kinsy, Laura, Jennifer, Greta, Marie, Maddi, Jazlyn, Katelyn, Natalie, Alison, Crystal, Stephanie, Heather, Christine, Chelsea, Rachel, Sarah, Sarah, Ressa, Kalyn, Alyssa, Margaret, Hannah, Emma, CJ, Ashley, Sara. (I’ve moved every six months for the past three years.)
3. Even though I’m an English major, I’m still the world’s worst speller.
4. I have always loved my name. Usually when I played house when I was little, I would refuse to have a fake name. The only times I made exceptions were for Crystal, or Princess Rose Pedals.
5. My first boyfriend was Jacob. My mom babysat him. We kissed one day, and then broke up at school when he told all my friends about it. I was M.A.D.
6. I don’t understand how people can “forget” to eat a meal. This has NEVER happened to me.
7. My biggest fears in life are 1. getting hit by a bicycle. 2. waking up and discovering that I am brunette.
8. I can’t sleep in. I try and try but the latest I ever sleep is until 9:30 AM. I also can’t stay up past 10:00 PM without losing all my social norms.
9. My favorite place in the whole world is the beach. Any beach. California, Oregon, Florida, you name it. I just love the ocean- its enormity, its smell, its sound.
10. Emma said that she found out the real reason why I was named Mary. She said my parents first dog was named Molly, and Molly got hit by a car and died before I was born. Emma said my mom said I was named after Molly, their real first child.
12. More than anything, I love my family, and my Savior.
13. I’m not tough when it comes to pain. Even thinking about blood makes me queasy. This month I got my very first jammed finger, which was a big deal.
14. I constantly doodle in class to stay awake. Class everyday at 1:00 PM wasn’t actually the best idea..
15. Next semester I have to take accounting AND Economics. It has been four years since I have taken anything close to a math class.
16. I usually can’t have painted fingernails because of my obsessive compulsive streak. If one finger chips, chances are I will obsess over all my nails until I have chipped all the polish off.
17. When I was younger, I would spy on my sista Becca, who had a secret rock star voice that she would only use when she thought she was alone. Like...when she was on the toilet or something. I would beg and beg her to sing with it all the time, but she wouldn’t.
18. We never had a boy barbie growing up, which ruined our fun- until I was quite resourceful. I asked Becca if she wanted a boy barbie. Of course she said yes. So I took her prettiest barbie and cut off all the hair when she wasn’t around making Teresa the new Ken. She still hasn’t forgiven me.
19. My favorite animal is an extinct animal. But when I’m old, I’ll probably get a watch dog to scare away the neighbors and carolers.
20. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I have been listening to Christmas music secretly since September.
21. Benny and I used to pretend that we were twins even though we are 8 years apart. I think it may have started when he got his glasses, as a ploy to get him to think it was cool since I had glasses too. But let’s face it, I was his favorite sister.
22. One time Emma tried to get me to do her cheer conditioning work out, and I almost cried. She is one tough mamma. I prefer the relaxing practice of yoga.
23. I’m super stoked to be a mom someday.
24. I don’t have a competitive bone in my body. (maybe just one but it is like an inactive volcano- who knows if it will ever flare up) Sometimes I cheat in card games.
25. I love spicy food, but I have the stomach of a 90 year old woman so I can’t handle it. This is depressing to me.
26. Best fact of all: I hate celery.
Well, there you have it.
26ThingsYouMayOrMayNotKnowAboutMaryChristineCarlisle.
4 comments:
haha i love this. p.s. i just want you to know i always read all oyur blogs... i just forget to comment on them sometimes.
Knew it:4,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20,22,23,25(there are drugs for that)26.
didn't have a clue:1,2,5(didn't know about the break-up),6,7,15,21.
vaguely knew it:3,8,9,24,
It's a lie! 10!
24 is two things. Just thought you should know. :) Nice 26 things about you. I laughed. And... have almost forgiven you ;)
I would like to make a comment that Number 24 is not entirely true. When we were roommates you would secretly get really competitive whenever it came time to go to bed. I would start getting ready and then you would hurry up and get ready and get in bed as fast as you could... just to beat me to it. Then, you fell asleep with the light on. Something that still haunts me to this day.
Love, Maddison
Post a Comment