
When you’re supposed to be writing a paper, it is so tempting to do everything in the entire world EXCEPT write you paper. Here I am imagining what it would be like to be Rudyard Kipling, a man from England who visited the utah in 1899. He thought the Mormon’s were something else… I think that he was something else…If I were him, I would probably have facial hair. Also, I would be a man. Also, I would be dead right now. Hm. If I wasn’t dead, I wouldn’t be writing this paper (technically doing everything BUT writing it). Aye. I wonder if in 100 years kids in school will read stuff I wrote and have to analysis it and make stuff up about me, and what my intent was, and what my problems were and stuff. I hope so. I hope they understand the depths of my lack of sanity. ☺
1 comment:
I just love your blog, Mary. You make me laugh and I think you are a very talented writer. I love that Dream post, too. Keep writing!! :)
Post a Comment