Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Red Wall of Menstruation

When I moved into my new apartment at the close of this August, the first thing I noticed was the wall painted a dark red color in our living room. I thought to myself, "Wow. That is a red wall. it's kind of homey." And that was that. My roommates didn't really like it, but we are all to lazy/poor to do anything about it. And so it remains. I haven't thought much about it until recently, as I've visited other apartments with different colored walls. They just are so much more peaceful. I've been noticing how much noise there is in my apartment, and how much pent up anger seems to boil to the surface, just in the presence of the wall...Also it seems to amplify girl hormones if you know what I mean. Just sayin. I think teenage/young adult girls shouldn't surround themselves with angry colors is all. Maybe a nice purple would be better...

1 comment:

Emmilie said...

hahahahaha, Oh how I love you. And I'm not gonna lie, having seen said wall I will agree that it's slightly stressful. It's fine.