Last night I had a really strange dream. I was wandering around in a world made of those plastic blow up toys. It wasn't a world really, it was just a giant building and I was a little embarrassed to admit that I had a season pass because it was just for little kids, yet at the same time I liked it. I had my blanket with me, the one from when I was little. I was walking around, really enjoying myself. At one point, I was trying to climb up this slide, but couldn't. It was the dreamy feeling of trying to reach something, but being unable to no matter the effort exerted. A little girl walked past me, noting I my age, and climbed up the ladder to the right of the slide. I hadn't even noticed the ladder.
Yes, this is a prophetic dream. Watch me now as I step to the right to use the ladder.
No comments:
Post a Comment