Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Tender Mercy
This week I have had so many tender mercies. I now that I couldn't have endured midterms on my own strength. For the first time, school is hard. Its a strange phenomenon. Last week I had two major tests and an English paper due. I studied my very hardest, and prayed my hardest and left the rest up to the Lord. It has been a testimony strengthening experience. I can really tell that what's important to me, is important to my Heavenly Father. The cool thing is, I got 100% on my art history test. That is a miracle. I wrote my paper, but I assure you that the ideas were put into my head. It has been the coolest week ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for your words of inspiration, Bo Berry! I love you, and needed just those words. Time for ME to exercise some more faith. This trimester ends a week from Thursday, and I feel I've just been catching my breath after sprinting over and over. I choose peace. Thanks, too, for the scripture reference.
Post a Comment